As soon as the Human Resources Department makes contact for an interview, one must ensure thorough preparation as far as the following are concerned:
- self-awareness and
- researching the company concerned thus giving you the necessary confidence to participate in the interview process as well as being able to develop strategies of presentation for the position in question.
There are some common-sense tips which consist of taking care of your appearance and being suitably dressed for the interview, as well as being on time. But there are also very important questions that you will need to have prepared before you attend the interview which are indicatively the following:
- What are the common interview questions?
- The sequence of the questions
- What do I need to know about the skill tests?
- Can I ask questions during the interview?
- What role does ‘body language’ play in an interview and how can I project the image I want to?
- What are the ‘do’s’ and ‘don’t’s’ of a job interview
In a nutshell this section gives answers to two parts. How to make your skills and qualifications clear and effective at an interview and how to correctly answer crucial questions.